Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Edmonton Fringe 2014: Space Cowboy (and I didn't melt this time)

I did crumble however but that's for another post.

It is the International Fringe Festival here in Edmonton and, as always, I never gave my self time to actually post anything really detailed on my blog will I will post a few pictures of my current costume "the Space Cowboy" and no I am not the gangster of love..... anywho.



I rebuilt my previous costume, the jacket is gone and alot more purples and blues throughout. This gave me a lot more freedom to move and I wasn't nearly as sweaty as I was before. The makeup still needs some work but I am quite happy with how it turned out.

I got into the Edmonton Sun as well!

Page 2, not too shabby.
Once I have a moment or two I'll scan and post the article in my "Newspaper page" found on the right column (unless you're using a cell phone of course). the Sun article can also be found at: http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/08/17/street-entertainer-enjoys-the-fringe

And that's it for this post, have a wonderful night!



No comments:

Post a Comment