Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New videos from last years Edmonton International Fringe Festival


Here are a few videos I did last year that was recently able to acquire, and my apologies for not posting for the last few months! It's been a long winter here in Canada, hitting lows of -25c, -30c or lower, but I'm already in the early stages of a build for the new year. It's getting late, I know, but I've got new ideas and I'm quite excited to work on them right away. I don't want to give away too much right now because there is just too much up in the air but what I hope to accomplish is something...buggy. Something...creepy. Something... people may not expect.

 In other news I finally got some brand new photos done recently by a good friend of mine Jenn Crebas Photography. I'll create a separate link and another post later this week but here are a few examples:


Jenn Creba's work can be found here: https://jenncrebasphotography.wordpress.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment