Friday, May 8, 2015

A Short Summary of Photos from a Photoshoot

a few weeks ago, I FINALLY got quality shots down from a professional photographer and let me tell you: what a difference it makes. I've had lots of pictures taken of me over the last few years as a statue (it's how i make a living) but when you invest the time and money for someone to comedown and take pictures for you, it's night and day. There so good, and having the confidence to use them around in my promotional material is amazing; it feels good to know I'm giving them something that best represents me.

Here are a few pictures taken from that shoot, all credit goes to Jenn Crebas Photography and website can be found here: https://jenncrebasphotography.wordpress.com/

One thing i can say about being a cowboy as a statue: I can get away with a stubbly face.







I do a lot of yoga, and the photographer does a lot photos for yoga instructors...it was inevitable



Love this one!

The shot that pays for the whole shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment