Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Short video from Fort Edmonton Park

 

This video was produced by Fort Edmonton Park as a promotional piece for an upcoming show called She'll Be Coming Around the Mountie playing at the Capitol Theatre back September. I honestly completely forgot about this video until very recently, my bit starts around the 1:09 mark.

I hope you enjoy it, and I'll be sending an update very soon in regards to my costume. Making puppets are hard! Yes, I am making a puppet for my newest costume, and that's all I can say now until I can get a proper prototype together; that doesn't completely fall apart when I use it. I'll be picking up new clothes this week to paint and I got new tools to use that SHOULD make it easier to create with. We'll find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment